• Chiltern International Limited, (London, UK and Wilmington, NC) a global CRO, announced that Aize Smink and Linda Christmas have been promoted, coinciding with the appointment of Jim Esinhart, PhD, as CEO. Smink, previously Senior Executive VP, Global Clinical Development, has been named Chief Operating Officer.
Christmas, formerly Senior Executive VP, Global Resourcing Solutions, has been named Chief Resourcing Officer. Chiltern also
announced that Cedric Burg, PhD, and James Gunter have joined the company, bringing experience in clinical research to strengthen the global clinical development services.
• Phlexglobal (Malvern, PA) has appointed a new Chief Technology Officer to continue development of the company's technology innovations.
Peter McNaney will be responsible for managing large-scale technology and service transformation engagements as well as delivering strategic
consulting and ongoing technology service delivery to customers.
• The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) (Washington, D.C.) has named Sue Sheridan, MBA, MIM, as Director of Patient Engagement. Sheridan, who served as PCORI's Deputy Director of Patient Engagement since
February, will be responsible for the development and execution of PCORI's patient engagement strategy to bring the voices
of patients, caregivers, and patient advocates to PCORI's research agenda.
• CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services (Cincinnati, OH) announced that Kathryn Wekselman, PhD, RN, has joined as Director, Regulatory and Scientific Affairs, and Tammy Dandrea, BS, PA, has joined as Assistant Director, Medical and Scientific Affairs.
• ProTrials Research, Inc. (Sunnyvale, CA) has added Diane Wong to its senior staff as Director of Quality Assurance. Most recently the Associate Director of Clinical Quality Assurance
for South San Francisco's Janssen Alzheimer Immunotherapy Research & Development, Wong joins ProTrials with more than 15 years
of industry experience in quality and regulatory compliance.
• Quorum Review IRB (Seattle, WA) has selected Courtney Scott, MBA, CIP, as its Northeast Corporate Business Development Representative, based in Cambridge, MA. Scott has worked for
Quorum Review for seven years, most recently as an Institution Specialist. She brings customer service and clinical research
experience to serve Quorum's clients in Northeast region.
• BBK Worldwide (Newton, MA) announced the hiring of Rebecca Panzer and Lindsay Court to the company's Client Services Department. Panzer and Court will contribute their knowledge and experience in managing
day-to-day client team activities.
• INC Research, LLC (Raleigh, NC) announced the appointment of Robert Ryan, PhD, as Vice President, Regulatory Strategy, Consulting and Submissions. Ryan aims to provide global leadership to position
INC Strategic Advisory Services as a market leader in regulatory consulting and submissions offerings.
• inVentiv Health, Inc. (Burlington, MA) announced organizational changes within its clinical group. Raymond Hill is joining the company as Executive Vice President of Clinical, and will be responsible for leading the company's clinical
business segment, which includes early stage, Phase II-IV, and strategic resourcing.