• ICON plc (Dublin, Ireland) announced the appointment of Neil McCullough, PhD, as Executive Vice President of Quality and Compliance and Corporate Training. In this role, McCullough will provide
strategic direction for quality management, quality assurance, and corporate training across all ICON lines of business.
• CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services (Cincinnati, OH) announced the following new hires: Renee Torres, Biostatistician II; Roy Wells, Senior Auditor, Quality Assurance; Angela Bowens, Clinical Safety Scientist; Cynthia Fairbairn, Study Coordinator; Cheryl Chapman, Clinical Safety Associate; Michelle Clifford, Research Associate; and Chika Okere, Research Associate. The company also announced the following promotions: John Williams was promoted to Assistant Director, Clinical Monitoring; Allison Schroeder was promoted to Associate Manager, Marketing and Corporate Communications; Joseph Schroeder was promoted to Contract Specialist; David Flick was promoted to IT Support Analyst; and Michel Connor was promoted to Assistant Project Manager.
• Chiltern International Limited (Chiltern) (London, UK, and Wilmington, NC) announced the promotion of Alecia Barbee from Executive Director of Biometrics to VP of Global Biometrics. In this role, Barbee will have global oversight of data
management, data programming, biostatistics, and e-clinical functions in Chiltern.
• CROnos Clinical Consulting, (Hamilton, NJ) announced that Pamela Keenan has joined the company as Vice President, Scientific Affairs.
• Neurovations (Napa, CA) announced the addition of Renée Bell as its Director of Clinical Research.
• Southern Research Institute (Birmingham, AL) announced that Arthur J. Tipton, PhD, has been selected by its board of directors to serve as President and CEO. Tipton replaces John A. Secrist, III, PhD, who served as President and CEO for seven years. Secrist announced his retirement earlier this year after 34 years
of service at Southern Research.
• Clinical Research Advantage (CRA) (Tempe, AZ) announced the addition of Craig J. Smith, CPA, MBA, as the company's Chief Financial Officer.
• PHT Corporation (Boston, MA and Geneva, Switzerland) announced the addition of Steven Rosenberg to the company in the role of Chief Operating Officer.
• PSI CRO (Zug, Switzerland) announced the appointment of Andrea Cracraft as Director, Clinical Operations North America.
• goBalto Inc. (San Francisco, CA) announced its new Customer Success division, designed to nurture and expand customer relationships through
consultative account management practices, and to ensure continuous customer enthusiasm. Ken McFarlane joins the goBalto team as Senior Director of Customer Success. Also joining the team is Ashley Davidson as Director of Customer Success.
• OmniComm Systems, Inc.. (Fort Lauderdale, FL) announced that Kuno van der Post, PhD, has been promoted to Senior Vice President of Business Development.