• DAC Patient Recruitment Services (Dallas, TX) announced that Diana Anderson, PhD, will transition from her role as President to that of Patient Recruitment Consultant to the company she founded 20
• Biomedical Systems,(St. Louis, MO) a global provider of digital medical imaging technologies and centralized diagnostic services, has named
Joseph A. Pierro, MD, its chief medical officer for Biomedical's North American operations. In his role, Pierro and his team will advise
clients on their clinical trial protocols, supporting studies conducted in the fields of cardiology, oncology, imaging, and
Joseph A. Pierro, MD
• Chiltern International Limited, (London, UK) a global contract research organization, announced that Dieter Seitz-Tutter, PhD, and Alexandra Adams, PhD, have joined Chiltern.
• Copernicus Group IRB, (Research Triangle Park, NC) an independent institutional review board, announced the promotion of Yvonne Higgins to Vice President, Quality Management. In addition to her promotion, Higgins has been appointed as CGIRB's Institutional
plc, (Dublin, Ireland) a global provider of outsourced development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device
industries, announced leadership appointments to its Asia Pacific and Latin American teams. Wei Ming Goh has been appointed Vice President, Asia Pacific, and Dennis Hurley, PhD, has been appointed Vice President, Latin America.
• RadSite, (Houston, TX) certification and accreditation agency for imaging quality, announced two new additions. Eliot Siegel, MD, has joined the team as Chief Quality Officer. Siegel will help oversee and promote the integrity of all quality-based
programs and research initiatives for RadSite. Bruce Reiner, MD, a board certified radiologist, has also joined the team as Director of Accreditation. Reiner will help ensure RadSite's
quality-benchmarking program conforms to current best practice standards.
• Chiltern International Limited, (London, UK) announced a succession of Chief Executive Officer, with Glenn Kerkhof stepping down and Jim Esinhart, PhD appointed.
• PharmaNet/i3, (Princeton, NJ) inVentiv Health's clinical segment, announced that Jamil Hantash, MSc, MBA, has joined the company as the Director of Immunochemistry Operations at the Princeton bioanalytical laboratory.