As part of an ongoing series, we look back at past peer-reviewed articles and examine their impact and importance today.
1. Boost Trial Success with Blinded Enrollment Review
2. PK in Late Stage Trials Pays Dividends
3. Pharmacovigilance Outsourcing a Plus
4. Automation Comes to RTSM
5. Moving Toward Personalized Healthcare
6. Better Contract Negotiations Improve Trial Efficiency
7. Assess and Mitigate Risk in Clinical Trials
8. Objective Internal Monitoring Can Improve Trial Conduct, Results
9. Power Past the Plateau to FSP Success
10. Top Reasons Patients Join Clinical Trials
11. Top 3 Skills For Clinical Trial Project Manager
12. 10 Reasons to Make the Baltic States A Location for Your Next Clinical Trial
13. 87 Questions To Consider: A Must-Read Guide To Assessing Key Areas of a DIY EDC Option for Your Company
14. Do Oncology Clinical Trials Need PR?
15. Everything You Need to Know About Imaging Analytics For Clinical Trials
16. 3 Ps Of Personal Trial Negotiation: An Expert Shares His Secrets
Subscribe to Applied Clinical Trials
Follow ACT for the latest updates.
View all webcasts
By Ale Gicqueau
By Merge, an IBM Company
By CRF Health