OR WAIT 15 SECS
is pleased to announce the formal launch of its Inventory Management Program and the recent opening of its new 4200+ sq. ft. “purpose-designed” logistics and warehousing facility. CRF Health has a logistics facility located in Helsinki, Finland to accommodate global clinical studies, and plans to move to a larger facility in early 2011.
“In response to feedback from our strategic customers, CRF Health has launched a comprehensive Inventory Management Program that is available to all customers” said Jaime Racine, VP of Support Services. “Whether a Sponsor or CRO is attempting to ease the burden of ePRO device management or reduce the financial investment of acquiring new ePRO devices, we can help”. The inventory management program is available for all device types including Windows Mobile® Palm, and our TrialSlate™ software, as well as all accessories. These new services include:
· Up to six (6) months of free warehousing for each study, as well as an option to the extend the warehousing services
· Device buyback options
· Third-party brokerage services to transfer devices between clients
· New equipment for long-term investment
· Reconditioned equipment to reduce the upfront costs
· Refurbishing services on both client owned devices and newly acquired devices
· Recycling services for all devices even if purchased elsewhere
· Leasing options
CRF Health opened the new warehouse facility on August 5, 2010, located in the Philadelphia region. The facility is designed to stream-line the workflow in device management, as well as warehouse our customers’ devices and accessories. The opening of the new facility coincides with the relocation of the U.S. corporate offices to Plymouth Meeting, PA.