OR WAIT 15 SECS
Trianz Solutions announced that Version 6.1 of the Acceliant™ eClinical Suite for web-based clinical trial management and data collection is in General Availability (GA) status. The Acceliant eClinical Suite is a comprehensive, web-based, end-to-end platform with the unique ability to integrate electronic data capture, and data and document management with traditional paper-based processes for Clinical Trials. Acceliant’s innovatively designed functions enable fast, efficient, standards compliant clinical trial design, execution and management.
A key productivity enhancement in Acceliant V6.1 provides trial builders the ability to define and import CRF metadata in commonly available formats. This allows data managers and their staff to collaboratively design and deploy CRF’s hours after approval. In addition, changes to specifications can be re-imported with ease. This feature adds to the existing features for import of edit checks and test data, thus further reducing CRF development and deployment time.
Additionally, V6.1 enhances
• Support for Phase IV studies by increasing scalability and performance on a single server compared to previous versions of Acceliant.
• Export of extremely large data sets with on-the-fly compression
• Features to customize and improve import performance
• Reporting with additional report templates and use of custom filters in reports
• Table controls with custom row level reports (e.g. Adverse Events)
• The notification subsystem to notify user groups on subject events, edit check failures and other statuses in Acceliant.
• Computer based training capabilities
The Acceliant eClinical Suite also includes integrated modules for coding, document management, and trial administration to unmask the clinical trial process and provide clients complete visibility and access into the management of their clinical trial data. Acceliant supports Phase I to Phase IV trials, Registries, and post-marketing studies.