Clinical Ink, a global clinical trial data and technology company, has announced its acquisition of Digital Artefacts, a digital endpoint-based technology company with a modular platform for complex cognitive, behavioral, and physiological data capture.
The combination of Clinical Ink and Digital Artefacts will provide benefits including:
- Scientifically validated neurocognitive assessment and research tools (50+ modular, self-administered assessments)
- Combination of standardized eCOA scales/assessments with digital endpoints to produce quantitative patient outcomes
- Trial specific remote active and passive behavioral assessment, including wearable and sensor data
- Precision Real-World Data and insights across complex therapeutic areas for which cognition is an endpoint
- Scaled delivery capabilities in logistics, helpdesk, project management, and device acquisition/support for DCTs
Clinical Ink Acquires Digital Artefacts