Clinsys Supports Breast Cancer Research through Passionately Pink for the Cure Initiative

October 1, 2008

Company News Release

Clinsys Clinical Research, a therapeutically focused global contract research organization, announced the launch of its Passionately Pink for the Cure campaign, a company-wide breast cancer awareness and fundraising program supporting Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

Clinsys® Supports Breast Cancer Research through Passionately Pink for the Cure® Initiative


BEDMINSTER, NEW JERSEY (October 1, 2008) -

Clinsys Clinical Research, a therapeutically focused global contract research organization, today announced the launch of its Passionately Pink for the Cure campaign, a company-wide breast cancer awareness and fundraising program supporting Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. All donations received through the year-long Clinsys Passionately Pink campaign will be matched by the company.
 
“For more than 15 years, Clinsys has dedicated its clinical trial expertise to finding cures for all forms of cancer,” said David E. Williams, Chief Executive Officer of Clinsys. “We are proud to take our commitment to research one step further by participating in the Passionately Pink program and sharing in the vision of Susan G. Komen—a world without breast cancer.”
 
Passionately Pink for the Cure is a national grassroots program in which companies, organizations, social groups and individuals select a day to wear pink, and each group member donates $5 or more to Komen for the Cure. Of the donations received through Passionately Pink for the Cure, 75 percent will go toward breast cancer research, and the remaining 25 percent will be shared with Komen affiliates to support local education, screening and treatment efforts.
 
“Nearly everyone knows someone who has been affected by breast cancer. Going Passionately Pink is an easy and fun way to show your support for ending the disease,” said breast cancer survivor Hala Moddelmog, president and CEO of Komen for the Cure. “Passionately Pink for the Cure participants play a critical role in helping us create a world without breast cancer—and they do it in style!”
 
Clinsys’ fundraising campaign will feature a week-long celebration October 20-24, 2008, with the organization’s Passionately Pink day being held Friday, October 24. During the week, Clinsys will promote breast cancer advocacy by distributing educational materials to employees and hosting a variety of awareness-oriented events.
 
To make a donation or for further information about the Passionately Pink campaign, please visit the Clinsys Passionately Pink Team website <

http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=ulink&fn=Link&ssid=8886&id=23pyohswq90ngtca9rlr96mm5g17f&id2=fytt7n4ojwj6w74rb2216tip9mgbx

> .
 

About Clinsys Clinical Research, Inc.

Clinsys Clinical Research, Inc.®, is a therapeutically focused global contract research organization that provides pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with a full range of clinical research services in support of Phase I-IV drug and device development. Clinsys has expertise in highly specialized therapeutic areas, including oncology, central nervous system, dermatology, respiratory and cardiovascular. To ensure all projects are completed successfully and efficiently, Clinsys employs its Global Program Solutions£, which integrate its Global Project Solution® (Clinsys GPS®) methodology with Therapeutically Aligned Program Strategists£ (Clinsys TPS£) team capabilities.
 
Clinsys is a Jubilant Organosys company headquartered in Bedminster, New Jersey, with operations in Raleigh, North Carolina; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and Düsseldorf, Germany. Clinsys Clinical Research, Ltd., with offices in Noida and Bangalore, India, provides extensive clinical research services for Phase I-IV drug development, and operates a clinical pharmacology unit performing bioavailability and bioequivalence studies as well as bioanalytical sample analysis, clinical laboratory and pathology services. Clinsys ALTERNA£ (clinsysalterna.com <

http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=ulink&fn=Link&ssid=8886&id=23pyohswq90ngtca9rlr96mm5g17f&id2=7kv8iqkhjl7s2oa7c7pb4vsmlqi10

> ), a division of Clinsys Clinical Research, Inc., partners with clients globally to provide customized Phase I-IV clinical trial alternative solutions to the conventional outsourcing model. For more information, visit clinsys.com <

http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=ulink&fn=Link&ssid=8886&id=23pyohswq90ngtca9rlr96mm5g17f&id2=eg7fc8xgt72z2poxcewattidsdrj7

> .
 

Related Content:

News