OR WAIT null SECS
As more and more research sponsors leverage hosted services for clinical data collection and management, Comprehend Systems has made its access comprehensive data analytics, visualizations and reports with Comprehend Clinical available through the cloud. With this new delivery option, clinical research teams can make Comprehend Clinical seamlessly available to end users, enabling data analysis across multiple studies, contract research organizations (CROs) or clinical data collection systems, without any changes to internal IT infrastructure or data center.
“While sponsors today have access to some of the best clinical research systems available – like Medidata Rave and Oracle Clinical – most are still frustrated by the lack of powerful, easy-to-use analytics and insight into their data, and might not have the time or resources to undertake another infrastructure deployment,” said Rick Morrison, CEO of Comprehend Systems. “By also offering Comprehend Clinical as a cloud-based solution, we’re giving research organizations the option to become empowered by the analytics they need through their existing clinical systems with little to no IT intervention.”
Comprehend Systems has created ready-to-use cloud-based version of Comprehend Clinical that enables study teams to easily visualize and analyze clinical data from any system, including Medidata Rave, Oracle Clinical, CDISC SDTM or any other commercial or proprietary data source. Other key highlights of the cloud-based delivery include:
· Speed – Researchers can begin accessing clinical data, running reports and exposing potential trial delays or challenges in as quickly as one day.
· Security – Hosted in secure SSAE 16 Type II-compliant datacenters, fully Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, validated through BioPharm Systems.
· Scalability and flexibility – Study managers can deploy Comprehend Clinical on a limited number of trials and then expand or reduce the use based on needs, ensuring that there are no wasted resources.
“Many sponsors today not only struggle to analyze their clinical data in a meaningful way, but are also just starting to realize the benefits of storing and accessing data in the cloud,” said Alex Sefanov, founder of BioPharm Systems. “With this fully-validated cloud based option, Comprehend Clinical has proven its ability to deliver a simple, fast and secure way to get comprehensive analytics without impacting sponsors’ IT infrastructure or data centers.”
The benefits of the cloud-based delivery model include all the features of Comprehend Clinical, which can also be hosted on-premise, including:
· Dashboard embedding –Dashboards can be embedded on any external website, web portal or SharePoint and also work on any mobile device.
· Broad chart selection – Researchers have access to Pareto charts, candlestick plots, regression lines, pie charts and dashboard meters – that all enable full drill-downs into any other chart on the system and intelligently handle missing data.
· Click through and drill-down – Users can click-through from any visualization or dashboard into any other view on the system.
· Cross-study, cross-CRO, cross-datasource – Comprehend Clinical works across all clinical data, regardless of where it resides.
· Drag-and-drop ad-hoc reporting – Users can easily and quickly create more complex visualizations and customized, real-time reports.
· Real-time alerting – Every user can set up alerts on any aspect of the trial to be notified when the data changes through SMS or email.
Comprehend Systems will be demonstrating cloud-based Comprehend Clinical at the DIA Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, June 24-28, at booth #2516.