OR WAIT null SECS
DaVita Clinical Research (DCR), a provider of clinical research services focused on kidney care as well as a multitude of specialty therapeutic populations, is setting new standards for its Health Economics and Outcomes Research services.
The DCR Health Economics and Outcomes Research team designs and executes studies and economic models and translates the results into tools and products for its customers. By understanding client needs and current trends in the marketplace, DCR has supported access and utilization of multibillion-dollar drug franchises.
DCR’s Health Economics and Outcomes Research services include:
· Strategic consulting
· Economic modeling
· Epidemiology and biostatistics
· Prospective study design, execution, and analysis
· Disease management design, execution, and evaluation
· Psychometric development and validation
· Commercial reimbursement and formulary placement
· Policy analytics and legislative briefings