Egnyte announced a new product for emerging life sciences companies to manage regulated documentation. Egnyte for Life Sciences Quality is a GxP-compliant product that digitizes the lifecycle of regulated documents, like standard operating procedures (SOPs) and training records. Egnyte for Life Sciences Quality is the third product in a growing lineup of offerings, following the release of Egnyte for Life Sciences in November 2020 and new review and approval workflows.
Egnyte for Life Sciences Quality enables Life Sciences companies to:
- Meet GxP & FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Perform e-Signatures: sign off on documents, like SOPs and clinical trial protocols, in a compliant manner, without needing third-party plugins.
- Manage effective documents: as new versions are approved, Quality teams can define version numbers for new drafts, set expiry dates, and ensure only effective copies are available.
- Scale compliance processes quickly: built with best practices gleaned from 17,000 global customers, Egnyte for Life Sciences Quality implements and validates as it integrates with existing IT infrastructure.
- Support for multiple departments and use cases: designed with the ability to support training, continuity, and site readiness documentation.
For more information, click here.