OR WAIT 15 SECS
The European Medicines Agency has launched a new, user-focused, interactive website today. The website - which continues on the same address http://www.ema.europa.eu - has been redesigned in direct response to the Agency's research into the types of features and functionality our users would like to see.
New features include:
* Quick medicine searches: Allows you to search for human and veterinary medicines by name and active substance and for herbal medicinal substances by name
* An online library: Enables you to search for all Agency documents currently online through a search on title and date published online.
* Improved navigation: More intuitive labelling and improved organisation of content so that browsing is quicker for all audience groups.
* Audience landing pages: Flags information of specific value to different key users.
* Online calendar and news search: Allows you to keep up to date with the latest news and events at the Agency.
* RSS feeds: Brings information straight to you as soon as it is published online.