Leading Growth Partnership Company Ranks Oracle #1 in North America for Clinical Trial Management
Oracle OpenWorld, San Francisco – September 23, 2008
- Growth Partnership Company Frost & Sullivan has named Oracle as the 2008 North American Market Leadership Award recipient for Clinical Trial Management Systems, recognizing Oracle’s Siebel Clinical Trial Management System.
- The annual Award honors the organization that has exhibited the greatest leadership through market strategy implementation, including identifying market challenges, drivers and restraints; monitoring market changes; and utilizing these strategies for success.
- Frost & Sullivan selects the Award recipient based on company revenue and share within the industry, as determined through interviews with sector participants and extensive secondary research of proprietary data sources.
- Oracle’s Siebel Clinical Trial Management System enables rapid, targeted recruitment and retention of investigators, analyzes and reports on global trial activities, and optimizes site performance through improved clinical research associate productivity.
- Oracle’s clinical development and safety applications for electronic data capture, clinical data management, clinical trial management system, and adverse event reporting are among the most extensive and versatile offerings available in the market.
- "We are impressed with Oracle’s unflinching commitment to bringing improvements to the clinical trial function,” said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Barath Shankar Subramanian. “Oracle is consistently on the forefront of recognizing challenges in clinical data management and reporting, and proactively seizing opportunities to bring true change in the industry."
- “Clinical trial management is a pivotal component of the clinical development life cycle, and Oracle empowers organizations to streamline this process efficiently and effectively,” said Neil de Crescenzo, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Health Sciences Global Business Unit. “This award further solidifies Oracle’s leadership in the life sciences sector and underscores our commitment to accelerating insights for better health.”
- Frost & Sullivan Award Summary <http://www.oracle.com/corporate/analyst/reports/industries/hcls/frost-sullivan-ctms.pdf>
- Oracle in Health Sciences <http://www.oracle.com/industries/health_sciences/index.html>
- Oracle’s Siebel Clinical Trial Management System <http://www.oracle.com/industries/life_sciences/oracle-siebel-clinical.html>
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth-focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents. For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Partnerships, visit http://www.awards.frost.com.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's largest enterprise software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com. <http://www.oracle.com/>
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Reference herein to third party content, including analysis, opinions, predictions and statements, does not constitute or imply Oracle's endorsement of or concurrence with such content.