OR WAIT null SECS
IntraLinks announced IntraLinks for Study Management, a secure, online platform for managing and monitoring all communication and activity with investigative sites and other outside parties during clinical trials from study start-up through study close-out. The new offering expands the full suite of IntraLinks’ solutions for clinical operations, which accelerates business processes, cuts costs, and reduces risks throughout the clinical trial lifecycle.
IntraLinks for Study Management specifically helps to:
· Centralize all study-related documents, communication and activity history in an organized, consistent, and searchable fashion
· Standardize and automate processes such as contract & budget negotiation, regulatory document distribution and collection and ongoing document exchange
· Eliminate repetitive and redundant site data entry and document submission
· Provide sites with a personalized view of tasks, requests and due dates, with reminder alerts and a secure communication channel to ensure timely site activation
· Monitor process progress with real-time activity dashboards and meet regulatory compliance with detailed access reports and audit trails
IntraLinks also offers a collaborative platform for site recruitment and safety reporting as part of its suite of solutions. IntraLinks for Site Recruitment enables users to eliminate the redundancy and manual tasks related to feasibility survey creation, distribution and collection. IntraLinks for Safety Document Exchange provides a secure environment where safety teams can receive notifications, route them for review, and instantaneously distribute subsequent letters to all parties requiring notification in an intelligent, automated, and auditable fashion.