OR WAIT 15 SECS
Study Connect™ App Enables the Mobile Management of Randomization, Inventory Management and Unblinding in Clinical Trials
Study Connect™, a new mobile app from Merge eClinical, allow users of its eClinicalOS (eCOS) to perform a wide array of clinical trial management functions from their iOS-based mobile devices.
Seamlessly integrated with eCOS, Study Connect™enables researchers to:
· Manage randomization of subjects
· Coordinate dispensing and inventory management
· Unblind individual subjects, as circumstances warrant
· Stay connected with real-time customized notifications
· Monitor enrollment and establish milestone alerts
· Share top-level statistics for each study with key stakeholders using the study dashboard
· Expedite approval response times for critical study decisions such as patient study eligibility
· Maintain security with the ability to set customized role-based permissions for individual studies.