OR WAIT 15 SECS
BOSTON, June 18, 2012 -- PAREXEL International Corporation (NASDAQ: PRXL), a leading global biopharmaceutical services provider, announced the launch of the PAREXEL MyTrials™ platform, a fully-integrated eClinical solution that simplifies the clinical trial process. Developed by PAREXEL's technology subsidiary Perceptive Informatics, PAREXEL MyTrials is an eClinical platform designed by clinical research experts to provide comprehensive support for the drug development process.
While current technology has promised to accelerate the design and execution of clinical trials, the increased adoption of individual applications creates new integration challenges and workflow inefficiencies. PAREXEL MyTrials addresses these inefficiencies by providing a unified framework built to optimize the benefits of clinical trial technology. Key benefits of PAREXEL MyTrials include:
· Single Sign-On: Access multiple technologies, trials and programs from a single place with a single set of credentials for more efficient workflows and task continuity.
· Convergence: Move seamlessly between applications to achieve true convergence by breaking down silo barriers.
· Scalability: Handle single or multiple studies on a strong and reliable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) infrastructure and new application integration.
· Reporting: Provide a full and consistent view of the health and progress of trials and programs. Enable effective decision making using comprehensive industry-standard metrics consolidated from multiple applications.
· Collaboration: Facilitate collaboration across the entire study community through a single and secure repository for all of the necessary study information, documentation and training resources, as well as sponsor level libraries, study calendar, training records and discussion forums.
"In recent years there has been an increase in the number of applications for managing the clinical trials process, but these independent systems are not necessarily compatible with each other, for example, forcing users to enter the same data multiple times in different applications. This disrupts optimal workflow and processes, resulting in an unintended loss of productivity," said Dr. Mark A. Goldberg, Chief Operating Officer, PAREXEL. "Sponsors and investigator site users are looking for a unified solution to plan, design and conduct their clinical trial programs. With the availability of PAREXEL MyTrials, users will have a single place to access a comprehensive suite of applications, tools, metrics and reports through full data integration and application convergence. They can expect to realize greater efficiency and conduct more effective trials by harnessing the power of this innovative platform technology and leveraging our integrated product suite, regardless the size, scope or the numbers of trials."
PAREXEL MyTrials provides a single seamless, efficient, scalable technology platform in a SaaS environment. It offers access to a suite of integrated applications, data and information associated with all types of trials and programs, including DataLabs® EDC, DataLabs Designer™, ClinPhone® RTSM, IMPACT® CTMS, ePRO, Medical Imaging, eClinical Metrics reporting, Site-Sponsor collaboration and more.
With PAREXEL MyTrials, users can utilize in their studies one or all of the suite components in a flexible, modular approach. This expandable framework will help enable companies to achieve their corporate eClinical strategy and realize the full potential of their technology investments.
For more information on the PAREXEL MyTrials platform or to view a demo, visit the PAREXEL booth at the 48th Annual DIA 2012 Meeting, June 24-28, in Philadelphia at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Booth #2224.