OR WAIT null SECS
TOPRA is pleased to announce its new awards to recognize excellent regulatory practice and professionalism in individuals, teams, and organizations both within TOPRA and in the wider Regulatory Affairs community.
Nominations are now being accepted for the TOPRA Awards until May 24, 2010. To nominate your colleague or team, visit www.regulatoryaffairsawards.org.
Awards will be presented at the Gala Dinner at the 2010 Annual Symposium, which TOPRA is organizing in conjunction with MHRA. The ceremony will take place on October 5, 2010 in the grand Ballroom at the Hilton Park Lane, London.
Nominations are being received for five awards categories:
Inspiration: Recognizes role models and mentors
Horizon: Recognizes the significant achievements of newcomers to regulatory affairs
Innovation: Recognizes the importance of new ideas and processes in regulatory affairs
Support: Recognizes the significant role that supporting organizations can offer to regulatory affairs teams
Achievement: Recognizes a lifetime of achievement in regulatory affairs
The following are the main time-points between now and the Awards Ceremony:
• The Awards will be open for entries from the week of 8 March 2010
• The closing date for entries will be the week of 24 May 2010
• Judges will receive the information on the entries by 7 June 2010
• The judging process is expected to finish in the week of 19 July 2010
• The shortlist will be announced in early August
• The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony on 5 October 2010.
Contact: Email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7510 2560 for more information.