Ricerca Biosciences, LLC, announced today the finalization of the acquisition of the Discovery and Preclinical business of MDS Pharma Services with facilities and almost 600 associates in Bothell, Washington; Lyon, France; and Taipei, Taiwan.
The expanded organization provides the biopharmaceutical industry with access to a global contract research organization (CRO) focused on the developmental phase between intellectual property (IP) and submission of the investigational new drug (IND) application. The increased capacity and capabilities delivers benefits such as:
• Global toxicology allowing coordination of projects between North America, Europe and Asia
• Access to cGMP and non-GMP API synthesis and process development for INDenabling toxicology performed in North America and Europe
• Expanded DMPK services and efficacy models
• Streamlined lead optimization service combining efficacy and biomarker assays withmedicinal chemistry
• Complete pharmacological profiling services including molecular, cellular, tissue and in vivo assays of development candidates
• Radio labeled compound synthesis available for all locations worldwide