OR WAIT null SECS
Suite of AI-enhanced SaaS solutions address many functions within clinical development.
Saama, a provider of AI- and ML-based solutions for clinical development and commercialization, announced its unified platform of SaaS-based products. By applying AI and advanced analytics to clinical development processes, Saama’s platform aims to eliminate manual, resource-intensive activities.
Saama uses more than 90 AI models built for life sciences, trained on over 300 million data points, which are embedded into the Saama platform. The platform includes the following solutions:
* Data Hub – to centralize and standardize clinical, operational, financial, and more data in a single location.
* Operational Insights – to provide a holistic view of trial operations to all team members and with visualizations of data including EDC, CTMS, and eTMF data.
* Patient Insights – to centralize and visualize patient data in a single location, and applies AI to patient data that can be used to predict patient behavior and track progress.
* Source to Submission (S2S) – automates the SDTM transformation process with AI/ML to simplify regulatory submissions.
* Smart Data Quality (SDQ) – automates data cleaning, review, and reconciliation processes for data managers to reduce query review.
Source: Saama Launches Industry’s First AI-driven Data Platform to Accelerate Clinical Development, June 20, 2023, BUSINESS WIRE.