OR WAIT null SECS
Industry news focusing on the people and organizations who work in the clinical trials profession.
• Bringing with him more than 25 years in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and CRO industries, James Dixon has been named Senior Vice President, Quality and Compliance at Cetero Research (Cary, NC).
• Novella Clinical (Research Triangle Park, NC) has made several changes to its team including the appointment of Richard Farris as Senior Director for Project Management and the promotion of Michael Doyle to Global Head of Regulatory Affairs.
• Quanticate (Cambridge, MA) has appointed Robin Sutherland as Head of US Operations where she will be responsible for all aspects of business expansion across the United States and Canada.
• Dawn Duggan has joined A10 Clinical Solutions (Cary, NC) as Director of Strategic Clinical Solutions where she will be responsible for strategically growing A10's presence within the northeastern US pharmaceutical and biotechnology hub.
• ICON (Dublin, Ireland) has strengthened the leadership of its medical imaging division through the promotion of Kornelia Martin, PhD, as Vice President, European Operations, where she will be responsible for driving ICON medical imaging's activities in Europe, which were expanded through the acquisition of Timaq Medical Imaging in May 2010.
• Biomedical Research Alliance of New York (New York, NY) has made several additions to its team including Alexi Morillo as Program Director for Medicare coverage analysis and Maureen Hurst, as GCP Compliance Auditor.
• AAIPharma Services (Wilmington, NC) has appointed Paul Maffuid as Executive Vice President of Operations where he will be in charge of the company's drug product development services functions.
• Valerie Palumbo has joined PharmaNet Development Group (Princeton, NJ) as Senior Vice President, Corporate Quality Assurance.
Y. Hamied, PhD, Chairman of Cipla and Honorary Fellow of Christ’s College, Cambridge, and G. V. Prasad, Vice Chairman and CEO.