OR WAIT 15 SECS
Industry news focusing on the people and organizations who work in the clinical trials profession.
Kevin K. Gordon
Michael J. Gallagher, MD
• With over 25 years of experience, Kevin K. Gordon has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of Quintiles (Triangle Park, NC).
• Michael J. Gallagher, MD, has been named Vice President and Global Head, Medical Affairs, at Kendle (Cincinnati, OH) where he will provide global leadership for the company's medical affairs organization. Jeffrey M. Zucker has been appointed as Senior Director and Global Head, Patient Recruitment.
• Exco InTouch (Hertfordshire, UK) has hired Judith Teall to fill its newly-created position of Director of Patient Recruitment.
• Copernicus Group IRB (Raleigh, NC) has made four additions to its team including Bill Van Nostrand as Vice President and Chief Business Development Officer, Tim Schuckman and Marcie Goodale as Regional Directors of Business Development, and Tita Jeter as Manager of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance.
• PPD (Wilmington, NC) has appointed Henrietta Ukwu, MD, as Senior Vice President of Global Regulatory Affairs.
• As Health Decisions' (Durham, NC) Chief Technology Officer, Bryan Minihan will strengthen the company's proprietary HD360° technology platform.
• Previously the Senior Therapeutic Director for Oncology at i3, Jane Bentley, PhD, has joined Novella Clinical (Research Triangle Park, NC) as Vice President, Clinical Operations.
• CRF Health (Plymouth Meeting, PA) has hired Bonnie Teschendorf, PhD, as Patient Reported Outcomes Scientific Advisor where she will lead CRF Health's PRO consulting initiative providing scientific insight and guidance to clients and internal staff, as well as to the global clinical trial sector.
• Anthony Maida, PhD, will lead PharmaNet Development Group's (Princeton, NJ) oncology team in his new role as Vice President, Clinical Research.
• Carlos Martínez Manchado has joined Ricerca Bioscience's (Concord, OH) Analytical Chemistry department.
• Leading sales, marketing, and business development strategies for late stage business, Evelyn Graham will use her previous drug development experience as Worldwide Clinical Trials' (King of Prussia, PA) Executive Vice President, Global Business Development.
• Biomedical Systems (St. Louis, MO) has promoted Shanin Hagene to the position of Director of Contracts and Budgets where she will supervise a team of contract specialists in the St. Louis and Brussels offices, and Steven De Hertefelt has been hired to the position of Business Development Director, Europe.
• Synexus (Manchester, UK) has made several changes to its executive management team with the appointment of Christophe Berthoux, MD, as Chief Executive.
• Bringing with her more than 20 years experience, Julie Heneghan has been appointed Vice President of Advanced Clinical (Bannockburn,IL).
• Stuart Mudge, PhD, has been appointed Global Regulatory and Clinical Affairs Manager by HalcyGen Pharmaceuticals (Melbourne, Australia).
• CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services (Blue Ash, OH) promoted Nick Schatzman to Business Development Associate. Timothy Bockerstette has joined as Director, Business Development Operations.