OR WAIT 15 SECS
Industry news focusing on the people and organizations who work in the clinical trials profession.
Graham Belgrave• As an active member of ICR (Bourne End, UK) for more than 20 years and a clinical research consultant for Ipsen Ltd (Slough, UK), Graham Belgrave has been recognized as the 100th ICR Chartered Scientist.
• Praxis (Nashville, TN) has added Megan Sturm to its staff as the new business development manager, where she will oversee the company's activities in its Northeast United States and Southern California areas.
• With more than 10 years of conference and exhibition management experience, Emma Clayton has become ICR's (Bourne End, UK) new conference project manager.
• Covance (Princeton, NJ) has made several executive appointments, including Glynis Neagle, MD, as vice president for medical affairs; Robert Bader, PharmD, as director for product safety services; and Thomas Noto as vice president for regulatory affairs.
• Richard Walovitch is WorldCare's (Boston, MA) new chief medical officer. He will bring with him over 20 years of management experience in preclinical and clinical development for therapeutics and diagnostics.
• Hans-Georg Eichler, MD, senior medical officer for the EMEA, has become the first non-U.S. regulatory liaison to the Clinical Trials Transformation Initiative Executive Committee. Dr. Eichler will fill the recently created nonvoting position.