OR WAIT null SECS
© 2023 MJH Life Sciences™ and Applied Clinical Trials Online. All rights reserved.
Company News Release
Singapore – May 14, 2009
• Gleneagles CRC Pte Ltd, an Asia-Pacific regional contract research organization providing full service clinical trial and biometrics solutions to drug developers, has selected Oracle Clinical and Oracle’s Siebel Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) to help improve operational efficiencies and meet growth expectations in its clinical data management practice.
• A fully-owned subsidiary of Parkway Holdings Limited, one of Asia's largest providers of private healthcare, Gleneagles CRC has a wide network
of investigators and sites across Asia and Australasia, with extensive experience across therapeutic areas.
• To support its plans for continued expansion in the global clinical trial market, Gleneagles CRC required a proven, robust, flexible, secure and scalable clinical trial and project management IT infrastructure.
• Oracle Clinical’s established status as a global standard in data management, built specifically for the health sciences sector, was a strong assurance to the company and its sponsors, while Oracle Siebel CTMS’ capability to track the full spectrum of activities involved in the clinical trial process-time, budgets, issue tracking and resolution, and operations management-was a critical factor. Both proved decisive in the selection of
• Another key differentiator for Oracle was Oracle Clinical’s tight integration with the Oracle Database, complete with highly developed user interface, to provide many of the robust and flexible system features.
• Gleneagles CRC expects Oracle Clinical to help improve its data management as well as electronic data capture, and Oracle’s Siebel CTMS to
facilitate the operational tracking of resources, budgeting, and overall project management.
• "Oracle’s leadership in health sciences, their strong global and regional focus, and the deep relationship they developed with us, were key considerations in our decision to collaborate with Oracle," explained Dr. Kok Wei Yap, CEO, Gleneagles CRC. "Oracle is our strategic IT partner for
our future; we fully expect Oracle to help us increase our operating efficiency and utilize, track and review our resources with precision, ease and clarity, to help us in our goal to be the best global full-spectrum CRO handling all our clients’ drug development requirements.”
• “Oracle is helping emerging organizations, like Gleneagles CRC, accelerate insights for better health by offering the industry’s most complete suite of software applications for clinical development and drug safety,” said Neil de Crescenzo, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Health Sciences. “We look forward to working closely with Gleneagles CRC and helping them deliver strategic value to their clients and stakeholders through their use of Oracle Health Sciences applications.”
• Oracle Health Sciences on Twitter
• Oracle Health Sciences Global Business Unit
About Gleneagles CRC
Gleneagles CRC Pte Ltd is a premier CRO in the Asian-Australasian region. Founded in 1999 and a fully-owned subsidiary of Parkway Holdings Limited, Gleneagles CRC has conducted many trials in Asia and is exceptionally well-networked. For more information, please visit our website at
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's largest business software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at www.oracle.com.